Sunday 4 October 2015

Change is life, life is change.. Život je změna, změna je život..

EN
No matter how much unexpected is the happening of the last days its here and I almost cannot keep track with it. Within one week we have separated with Sebastian and I'm just flying to Europe, back home, again with one way ticket only (this direction is much easier though ;-) ).
There I'm opening another chapter of my life. It's exciting. It's painful. It's beautiful. It's scary. But to explain you a bit more clearly what the hell am i talking about.. We were both aware, me and Sebastian, that the experiment we were undergoing was not easy for neither of us. I thought I could do it. I was wrong. It was too much. Being not able to find the work and earn some money, not knowing what i wanted, not finding any direction for my life.. in the same time face all my beautiful fears and expectations.. being not able to fully accept the man i had..
And you can be sure I tried! We tried. You know I'm a fighter and Sebastian too. If he wants something he goes for it overcoming everything. He actually is really good in that. And sometimes it is wise to see what is really happening. To be able to realise when it's better to accept the facts and say,:"OK, I did my best and obviously it hasn't been working out. Maybe I need to be chose another way."
Dear Argentina and my new family, it was a big pleasure and amazing experience to meet you. I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness and love. I'm sure I'm not able to fully appreciate all what you have meant for me yet. At one point I will. For now there is a part of my heart staying with you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment