Monday 19 January 2015

Snapshots of last days.. Momentky posledních dnů..

EN

Somehow I´m still not able to keep track to share all the moments we have. Here are some last day´s impressins.. 
First is a new mantra stone! Sven came and started this amazing work. The other day Carl helped him with beginning of the mantra painting. It was cold and veeery windy but he managed anyway. It is already beautiful now. Cannot wait to see it finished.
I added a pink !! precious stones in mandala. Its so funny because I could not stand the pink colour until lately. Last months its changing and I feel really good with some pink sometimes (still i don´t think you must worry about me getting too pinkish :-D ). And the stones simply looks good there..
And yeah I cannot forget our precious visit from Germany. Sven, Monika and Sebastian are doing a great job here and I´m not talking only about the "real work".. It´s just nice to have them here. 

CZ

....
 
Carl and mantra stone..
Carl a mantra kámen..
 
Pink!
Růžová!
 
Friends together..
Přátelé pospolu..
 
...talking, drinking, smoking, laughting, eating, thinking.. :-D
..bavící se, pijící, kouříci, smějící se, jedící, přemýlející.. :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment