Monday 3 August 2015

Bicycle devil.. Ďábel na kole..

EN

Today I went first time to the centre by bicycle. It means I drove quite a distance through the city. To be specific exactly 45 min. to get there.. or back. I used the bike only few times to get to the jogging circle few blocks away from here. This time I took it more seriously :-) First I had a little challenge to drive our bycicle and thus to remember my childhood and the "pedals - back" breaks.. hihi.. in the end was easier than I had thought - as the czech saying "What ones learns in youth is becoming useful in the age." I had been a bit worry about the trafic on the streets at the beginning but it turns out there are those amazing special sideways for bicycles! What an idea. So this makes all the difference and BA is actually a great city to drive a bicycle at. I enjoy it a lot.. you know.. one gets at least a slight taste of fast driving.. ;)

CZ

...
Me starting the drive.. 
Já, na začátku cesty.. 

Hapilly in the target destination - breakfast with friends.. 
Štastně v cílovém bodě - snídaně s přáteli..

After meditating together..
Poté společná meditace.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment