Monday 31 August 2015

"I´m sitting here in the lovely room, Its just another sunny Monday afternoon." :-D .. (a version of song from Fool´s garden//verze písničky od Fool´s garden)

EN

I´m sitting in the living room, and listening a sounds of soft music from outside. Some guys are practicing together playing quitar and something else.. (like mouth organ??) and singing.. its not very loud and it is gentle, a little reminding tango music.. Together with the summer behind the windows it just fits perfect combination. No I didn´t mean spring nor autumn. Summer. I can tell apart things - ok seasons in this case - when I see them, can´t I?! ... well THEY say it is only a spring but c´mon - blue sky, 25°C and this smell of "warmness".. see? :-) Yes it is beautiful. I´m starting to have a feeling that this would be my most favorite part of the year in BA considering weather..
I can appreaciate it even more since I go with bike as much as I possible. Today I had a meeting with a photographer in the apartment we are beginning to rent. Flor, a friend of mine and beautiful lady, has already made a first set of photos for me so I could create the online profil with the offer. According to a wish of Edgardo (the owner) I created a profil on https://www.airbnb.com, and since this page offers a service of a professional photographer I decided to use it. I guess it is beneficial for the profil if one has "their own photos". I´m going to create some more offers on different websides so come on - I´m expecting some tips where are you looking for a place before travels.. Thank you!
Somehow I´m getting lazy with taking pictures.. while driving bike one does not take a picture. Usually has enough to do to watch the trafic ;-) And I´m mostly going on those bicycle path... still.. ok ok I´m not really the most slowly one right? But can you imagine such a long time without even sitting on or in some really powerful motorbike/car? See?!! (Sebastian has a very nice bike according to local conditions, still I do not drive so far and one can seldomly drive quicker in the trafic here).

CZ

Sedím si tu v obýváku a z venku slyším zvuky jemné hudby. Nějací sousedi spolu cvičí hraní a mají kytaru a ještě něco.. (foukací harmoniku??) a zpívají.. není to moc hlasité a je to jemné, trošku mi to připomíná tango muziku.. Společně se létem za okny je to prostě dokonalá kombinace. Ne, nechtěla jsem říci jaro či podzim. Léto. Poznám věc - ok, v tomhle případě roční období - když ji vidím, ne?!... dobře, ONI říkají, že je to jenom jaro, ale prosím vás - azurová obloha, 25°C a taková ta vůně "tepla".. je to jasné? :-) Ano, je to krásné. Začínám mít pocit, že tohle bude moje nejoblíbenější roční období v BA.
Oceňuji to o to více, že jezdím na kole všude, kam to jde.

Sun shining through the window.. summer..  
Slunce svítící dovnitř.. léto.. 

A very typical BA house.. i stopped the bicycle because of the "Casa de Gomez" sign.. hihi.. they are everywhere ;-)
Velice typický typ domu v BA.. zastavila jsem se i s kolem kvůli té cedulce "Casa de Gomez"..hihi.. jsou všude ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment